Saturday, October 19, 2013

Most famous and favorite movie quotes of all time

Most famous and favorite movie quotes of all time

 

 Gone With The Wind (1939)
Clark Gable as Rhett Butler:"Frankly my dear i don't give a damn"
 Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O' Hara:"After all,tomorrow is another day!"
  The Godfather (1972) 
Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone:"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

The Wizard of Oz (1939)
Judy Garland as Dorothy Gale:"Toto,i've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."and
"There's no place like home."

Taxi Driver  (1976)
Robert DeNiro as Travis Bickle:"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah?Ok?"

Apocalypse Now  (1979)
Robert Duvall as Lt.Col.Bill Kilgore:"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
Marlon Brando as Col. Kurtz:"The horror, the horror."

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Pat Welsh as E.T:"E.T phone home."

The Silence of the Lambs  (1991)
Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter:"A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Dr. No (1962)
Sean Connery as James Bond:"Bond,James Bond."

Goldfinger  (1964)
Sean Connery as James Bond:"A martini.Shaken not stirred."

Jerry Maguire  (1996)
Cuba Gooding Jr. as Rod Tidwell:"Show me the money."

Forrest Gump (1994)  
Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump:"My mother always said,life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get."

The Sixth Sense (1999)  
Haley Joel Osment as Cole Sear:"I see dead people."

Apollo 13 (1995)  
Tom Hanks as Jim Lovell:"Houston,we have a problem."

Scarface (1983)  
Al Pacino as Tony Montana:"Say hello to my little friend."

The Shining (1980)  
Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrance:"Here's Johnny!"

Top Gun (1986)  
Tom Cruise as Lt.Pete "Maverick" Mitchell and Anthony Edwards as Lt.Nick "Goose" Bradshaw:"I feel the need-the need for speed!"

Dead Poets Society (1989)  
Robin Williams as John Keating:"Carpe diem.Seize the day,boys.Make your lifes extraordinary."

Titanic (1997)
Leonardo Di Caprio as Jack Dawson:"I'm the King of the world."

300 (2006)  
Gerard Butler as Leonidas:"This is Sparta!"and "Tonight we dine in Hell."

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)  
Andy Serkis as Gollum:"Mine...My own...My presssssioussss."

The Terminator (1984)  
Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator:"I'll be back."

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)  
Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator:"Hasta la vista,baby."

Dirty Dancing (1987)  
Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle:"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

Citizen Kane (1941)
Orson Welles as Charles Foster Kane:"Rosebud"

Jaws (1975)
Roy Scheider as Police Chief Martin Brody:"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
Harrison Ford as Han Solo:"May the force be with you!"

Good Morning, Vietnam (1987)
Robin Williams as A2C Adrian Cronauer:"Goooooood Morning Vietnam!"

Fight Club (1999)
Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden:"The first rule of Fight Club is:you do not talk about Fight Club.The second rule of Fight Club is:you DO NOT talk about Fight Club."

Braveheart (1995)
Mel Gibson as William Wallace:"Aye,fight and you may die,run,and you'll live...at least a while.And dying in your beds,many years from now,would you be willin'to trade ALL the days,from this day to that,for one chance,just one chance,to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives,but they'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!"

Die Hard (1988)
Bruce Willis as Officer John McClane:"Yippe-ka-yay motherfucker"

The Dark Knight (2008)
Heath Ledger as The Joker:"Why so serious?"

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Morgan Freeman as Ellis Boyd"Red"Redding:"Let me tell you something my friend.Hope is a dangerous thing.Hope can drive a man mad"
Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne:(In letter to Red)"Remember Red,hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies."

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948)
Alfonso Bedoya as "Gold Hat":"Badges?We ain't got no badges!We don't need no badges!I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

 On the Waterfront (1954)
Marlon Brando as Terry Malloy:"You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am."

 Animal Crackers (1930)
Groucho Marx as Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding:"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.How he got in my pajamas,I don't know."

 Sudden Impact (1983)
Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan:"Go ahead....Make my day"





No comments:

Post a Comment